- Optimal Quantity Caps in Discriminatory Auctions with Resale (with Brian Baisa) Revision requested at TE
- Efficient Ex Post Implementable Auctions and English Auctions for Bidders with Non-Quasilinear Preferences (with Brian Baisa)
- Stones, Bones, Cities and States: A New Approach to the Neolithic Revolution (with Richard H Steckel and John Wallis)
- Uniform Price Auctions with a Last Accepted Bid Pricing Rule (with Kyle Woodward)
Published or Forthcoming
- Large Multi-Unit Auctions with a Large Bidder (with Brian Baisa) Journal of Economic Theory, 174, 2018, 1-15.
- Allocating Group Housing (with Francis X Flanagan and Amanda L Griffith) Social Choice and Welfare, 50(4), 2018, 581-596.
- Information Disclosure in Auctions with Downstream Competition Economics Letters, 163, 2018, 22-26.
- An Experiment on Auctions with Endogenous Budget Constraints (with Lawrence Ausubel and Emel Filiz-Ozbay) Experimental Economics, 20 (4), 2017, 973-1006.
- Optimally Constraining a Bidder Using a Simple Budget, Theoretical Economics, 11, 2016, 133-155.
- Endogenous Budget Constraints in Auctions, Journal of Economic Theory, 2015, 158, 1-20.